• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I can't put too much hope in these Laca swap rumours for Partey. These swap + cash deals hardly ever end up happening. I thought Atletico were pretty firm in wanting the release clause paid in full and upfront anyway? Sounds like the type of deal you would make on Football Manager not real life.

If Laca goes to Atletico is likely to be a totally separate deal I would think.

Last edited:

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

Thomas is meant to be Simeone he messed up the tweet.

At the end of the article -

"Faced with this situation and given the refusal of the rojiblanco club to lower the price of Thomas, Arsenal would pay the 50 "kilos" clause to take over the footballer, who would have even given the Gunners ok to join this summer."

But my source is bad @Highbury_2006 do me a favour.

Yes, the senile 64-year-old who scrubs floors in one of Al Jazeera's local offices is certainly an excellent source.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
100%. We’d have added to the spine. Gabriel, Saliba, Partey and Willian. Keep Ceb as well and it’s a 9/10 window. The Lyon boy makes it a 10/10.
Yep and after that we may just need 4 to 5 buys at most in the next 2,3 windows. Two fullbacks, a GK, a striker and a Xhaka replacement. Seeing our academy players develop might make it 3.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yes, the senile 64-year-old who scrubs floors in one of Al Jazira's local offices is certainly an excellent source.

You're more than welcome to not believe/read something. But having these little outbursts like a toddler gasping for milk is embarrassing.

Also Al Jazeera's local offices would be in the middle east. My brudda works in the London offices but regularly flies out to the middle east via Emirates. He is in fact originally from the middle east. Gets invited to PSG corp boxes pretty regularly.

No offence but if you'd like to not quote me anymore that would be great, you're an abysmal poster, go back to suckling on your mothers breasts toddler.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Will Marc Roca and Sangare be better than Partey alone. Both of them seem to be available for 20m odd each.
Would take that in a heartbeat. Roca is perfect Xhaka alternative while Sangare I think has a higher ceiling than Partey. We'd have a spine of the highest potential in the league imo.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
You're more than welcome to not believe/read something. But having these little outbursts like a toddler gasping for milk is embarrassing.

Also Al Jazeera's local offices would be in the middle east. My brudda works in the London offices but regularly flies out to the middle east via Emirates. He is in fact originally from the middle east. Gets invited to PSG corp boxes pretty regularly.

No offence but if you'd like to not quote me anymore that would be great, you're an abysmal poster, go back to suckling on your mothers breasts toddler.

Put me on ignore, mr Batchelor.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Isn't Al Jazeera based in Qatar? Emirates don't fly there anymore because relations between the UAE and Qatar have been poor in recent years.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Willing to pay the release clause, but we may also swap Laca.. Are these itk's even trying anymore?

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Surprised the title hasn’t been changed based on the Al Jazeera news.

Its also interesting that Al Jazeera hasnt used this information so they could publish exclusives. If the information can be leaked to a lunatic on this forum it surely can be published.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom