• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How do the payments work? I’m not sure we can pay a big chunk of the Partey fee upfront?

Atlético will not entertain multiple payments over 4/5 years or something.
Release clause should to be paid in one go but maybe negotiating with A.Madrid we could paid it in 2 installments 25m this summer 25m next one but don't think they'll really accept

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi would perfect fit for A.Madrid but it'll make you sad because with Simeone he'll keep improving.

But it get us partey and another midfielder in so be it. Not everything has to be perfect

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Would definitely take Partey for 20-30M plus another good midfielder for matteo. Would make our midfield so much better

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Keep Guendouzi, will overtake Xhaka in a couple of years. Whilst Willock hopefully will do the same with Partey.

Future proofing the midfield for years to come.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Keep Guendouzi, will overtake Xhaka in a couple of years. Whilst Willock hopefully will do the same with Partey.

Future proofing the midfield for years to come.
Its easy to say that but willock and Guendouzi game time will be limited with Partey and Xhaka and they'll grow frustrated by lack of minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom