• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tickets

I actually may have 2 tickets for Arsenal Vs Luton available tomorrow night. It's clashed with a work commitments.

Would anyone have any interest?

Man, had it been next week, I would have taken them immediately. Happy to take anything if you have a similar situation towards the end of the season.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I've got to do a restaurant review literally round the corner in Kings Cross! Typical. I agreed to it forgetting about this game, as I felt it was safe to assume with no champions league game, the Wednesday will be fine. But nope, this weirdly placed fixture caught me out.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I've got to do a restaurant review literally round the corner in Kings Cross! Typical. I agreed to it forgetting about this game, as I felt it was safe to assume with no champions league game, the Wednesday will be fine. But nope, this weirdly placed fixture caught me out.

Man I’d be well up for it but Ramadan etc 😭 😭

Schedule one of them work events on the same night as the Bayern Munich game I beg you 😂

outlawz

Roti King is absolute 🔥

Haven’t been to the OG one but they opened one near me in the Power Station and honestly it’s so so good.

Didn't know they had one in Battersea.

Been to the park many times but didn't realise the power station has been repurposed into a shopping centre.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Been to the park many times but didn't realise the power station has been repurposed into a shopping centre.

No offence but err, you been living under a rock bro? Thought everyone knew!

outlawz

No offence but err, you been living under a rock bro? Thought everyone knew!

I'm quasi-off the grid man. No socials, no media, nothing. Only have time for my career, business, gym, Arsenal, and relationships. Don't have mental bandwidth for anything else, so I end up missing most things.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Might have one ticket going for the Chelsea game on Tuesday night if anyone fancies it? Usual situation. Wife doesn't want to do the train journey straight from work!

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom