• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tickets

irishgunner83

I’m a red member trying to get 2 tickets for the Sheffield United match for my 7 year old sons birthday and his first time to see arsenal. Iv tried so many options and have been offered numerous fake tickets. Is there anyone out there that could possibly help me out?? Willing to pay good money for them if necessary 🙏🏻

Baystream

If anyone has a ticket available for ticket transer against Burnley I´m very intrested. Got a ticket on ticket exchange for the game against Sevilla and would be nice to se one more game (traveling from Sweden and staying until sunday). Does anyone know if there usually become tickets available at ticket exchange on matchday?

Best regards.

jurajolejar

Hello everyone,
Me and my fiancee are from Slovakia, both red members trying to get 2 tickets for any home game as it would be our first time ever to attend an Arsenal game and a big dream come true. If anyone would be willing to transfer2 tickets to us it would mean so much.
Thank you!

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I have 2 tickets next to each other available for Arsenal vs Wolves December 2nd. No price mark ups or touting stuff, can just message me if anyone would like to buy them as my wife decided that is a good day to book me to take my son to see santa.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Big update - you must enter the ballot and fail to have access to ticket exchange.

If you forget to enter the ballot, no exchange fun times for you.

Cajo9999

Hi everyone. I am flying in from Norway tomorrow and currently looking for a single ticket. Anyone have any available?

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I've got one ticket available for Arsenal Vs Brentford if anyone wants it. If interested let me know quickly as I'm sure somebody will take it today.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I wish I was in London this weekend. I'd bite your hand off for it!
I am actually super surprised that nobody is interested in a face value ticket. If 2 goals a half doesn't market it, what chance do i have with written word?

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom