• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tiger Beer?

calvinngai88

Man! I'm not 18, can't buy Tiger beer, if not I'll stand a chance to meet up with u guys for some matches! :( :cry: :evil:

Tiger beeR is a famous brand among Asia... especially South-east asia...
it is far-more better than everton's sponsor chang beer...
AgaiNz... as a supporter frm s'pore... i'm so proud of it :?

sg-gooner

Finally, some Singapore gooners! :D

So who's going for the Community Shield screening at Chijmes on Sun nite?

tiger_landing_r3_c1.gif

Let's outcheer the manure lovers while drinking our tiger beers - the choice of champions. Yea! :x

___jeff

i'm going with 15 gooners.

if u would like to join us give me a pm. we are playing soccer before that

singooner

Wow, more Singapore gooners!! What about the Gunners pub at the Elizabeth Hotel? Anyone going there? For the CS game or the Everton one?

sg-gooner

jasonkwk said:
Malaysia not included? :shock:

Hollo to my causeway fellow gooner! U guys have a much stronger fan base than here in spore. I'm sure u pple have no problem organizing an official gathering for ur lot. Man, u guys even have an official fan club while here in singapore, zilch. Hopefully something can be done about the lacklustre support here. :(

singooner said:
Wow, more Singapore gooners!! What about the Gunners pub at the Elizabeth Hotel? Anyone going there? For the CS game or the Everton one?

Elizabeth hotel is a bit out of the way. Steep path to that hotel pub is what puts me off. Chijmes slightly better, can have some fun taking the mickey out of those poser manure lovers if we win and throwing beer bottles at them when we lose. :twisted:

___jeff

i read it from newspaper that TIGER will be making an offical fans club after that sponser deal goes

calvinngai88

I'm from Singapore too. Good to see so many Singapore fans here, and especially knowing Elizabeth Hotel's pub as the usual gathering place for a group of Arsenal fans.

Is it possible that you guys join the IRC Galaxynet #arsenal channel? So that we all can meet up one day for some Arsenal matches. :D

VaVaVoom

Tiger beer is well tasty! Do you think this means they will sell Tiger beer at Highbury instead of Carling, which tastes like piss :p

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom