• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Timothy Castagne

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Am I being mocked here cause of the Trossard transfer?:lol:

If that's the case this is pretty much a done deal, had a call with him personally this morning it's just a matter of fine details.

You are, but not in a bad way.

Not feeling this one at all.

Reactions: Xln

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Leicester fans don’t think he understands the offside rule and always play people onside. Funniest criticism of a player I seen

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That near OG clip someone posted earlier was one of the strangest things I’ve seen on a pitch, ngl.
Well if we are getting him. I doubt he will be scouted and it will be on the word on that weird assistant coach we have. Quickly he will be unplayable and we will complain about not having the squad to compete

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Spend the money on Sacha surely?

This guy’s only really looked good in a 5

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surely the Belgians aren't calling their kids 'Timothy' ?

It's like meeting a German called 'Terrence'....

It isn't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom