• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Too many draws to be Champs? by Fergie

pome

old news mate but still goes to show what a tw@t fungie is! were all laughing at you fungie :lol:

Adam

Established Member
He is like meeting United's most ardent fan. He feeds them this stuff. They really do exist in a different reality!

beanz

Adam said:
He is like meeting United's most ardent fan. He feeds them this stuff. They really do exist in a different reality!
It's a parallel universe known as "Sram" where delusion is the norm and reality has no meaning :mrgreen:

ozgooner

In a normal year you are going to lose four games and, with the number of draws they had, that would have cost them. The fact that they didn't lose games compensated for all those draws."

if thats the case if u turn 4 draws into 4 losses that makes us win the league by 7 points in my calculations. still champs and still miles ahead of manure.
fergie u r a tosser!

jc8gooner

Someone needs to remind him that it is far better to draw games than to lose them. Man Utd lost 9 games and drew 5 i believe, while we lost o and drew 12. That gives us 7 more points than them, even if we did draw several more games.

Basically, we drew the games they lost. Idiot.

johe

The team that won the most games (us) is the better team. It's really that simple Fergie.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Adam said:
They just don't know what's going on mate. They are not in tough with the rest of the world.

Gooner_Milton

In otherwords.....piss brown.

SAF is past his expiry date. His ramblings in the past were barely coherent, now they absolutely make no sense.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom