• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Too much football?

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
This video popped up into my YT feed, and it really has some really good points.
I do agree that there are more and more football matches to be played week in and week out, and it's having a strain on the players.
Those stats from Varane in the video is just 1 example.

I do feel the same personally: while 10 years ago I would follow some random matches in the CL PL or in the Belgian competition, I usually only tune in for Arsenal and Anderlecht.
Even if there is a clash in the CL like Real-Bayern I don't feel like watching it. I might put it on into the background and play videogames.
Don't know how you all feel about it, but wanted to make a thread to express my feelings.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom