• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Top 10 Best Football Dives

Andrew

That's BS... Riise had his arm around Jeffers' shirt.

What about Holland's dive against us this year? He wasn't even touched.

Soler

Established Member
Reckon had this been done two weeks from now Makelele would be a shoe in for a top three.

AFCG7

Established Member
Forget about the slight tug on the shirt.. everybody always look at that and claim Franny is a diving cheat.. If you watch the video from the reverse angle.. Riise deliberately tripped him , kicking his back leg which is what throws him down, NOT the shirt pull!!!!!

AFCG7

Established Member
The one vs Chelsea though..that was definitely a dive.
So Jeffers AND Pires have been slated for falling over easily just ONCE in their careers and are always the names people call, thanks to the media.
Players like Van DIverboy get no headlines when the majority of fans know they are Olympic - style gold medal diving performers.

The worst i have ever seen :

1. Van Nistelrooy v Ipswich... absolutely disgusting, and it got them relegated.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ā­
The one vs Chelsea though..that was definitely a dive.
So Jeffers AND Pires have been slated for falling over easily just ONCE in their careers and are always the names people call, thanks to the media.
Players like Van DIverboy get no headlines when the majority of fans know they are Olympic - style gold medal diving performers.

The worst i have ever seen :

1. Van Nistelrooy v Ipswich... absolutely disgusting, and it got them relegated.
And to think they have never recovered from that

Gurgen

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Paul Alcock
Sheffield Wednesday v Arsenal, 26 September 1998

LOL!! that was hilarious

I remember I was watching that game in a Scottish pub in Spain, with all Sheffield supporters around me :lol:
First time I was outdrunk by women :shock:

torgrim

Oh forget about the mug-eared one. 7th? Phah... the true hero of this tale of divine dives is the untouchable number 1. The Chilean "...goalkeeper Rojas [who] threw himself into the smoke of a firecracker, which had landed nearby, pulled a razor blade from his glove and stabbed himself in the head".

mhpk

Gary Neville - Arsenal vs Manure on 27/3

Graham Poll wad spot on branding him a diver

..... he should swim instead of football.....

skart14

This has gotta be the worst dive ever:

hah.gif

Aussie

Established Member
You should see some of mine in indoor soccer there pretty poor. I go down about 5 seconds too late.

skart14

Some of them are so ludicrous and yet the dumbass referee still awards the penalty... :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom