• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Total Club Manager 2005

himanshu

yeah i have it..
its much better than the TCM2004 ..
i havent played any other manager games..but am hooked to this one

seb_afc

Established Member
cool, ive just ordered it....how long have you been arsenal manager for?? they dont sack you after a season do they?

Gurgen

Established Member
I think it's total ****e. Ruud is the best player in the Prem in that game :shock:
Get FM2005, it's much better.

himanshu

seb_afc said:
cool, ive just ordered it....how long have you been arsenal manager for?? they dont sack you after a season do they?

nope they dont. depends on the option you choose.

i played with arsenal only a season.just to get use to the game.

i started a clun 'snipers'.you have to start from the amateur leauges and slowly climb up to the premiership. Have just won the premiership twice in a row in the year 2012/2013 and 2013/2014 .

seb_afc

Established Member
Gurgen said:
I think it's total s***e. Ruud is the best player in the Prem in that game :shock:
Get FM2005, it's much better.

you can edit the database cant you? :wink:

seb_afc

Established Member
RVN isnt the best player on the game btw. henry for me got up to 18 while horseface was only on 15.

invisibleman18

Established Member
anyone got any hints or know of a decent forum or website? i have the game and am finding it almost impossible. maybe i dont know what to do with training routines etc.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom