• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Toure and Lehman play big part in Reyes transfer

flotz

i think COLE is the man to thanks because without his goal we would have been out of the cl and we could not afford to sign reyes

raymond

And don't forget the vital contributions of Gio, Jeffers, Pennant, and Volz.

I THOUGHT Wenger was saving up for a reason...

Andrew

The Mini said:
Why did he sell Volz, I dont quite understand his motive?

Maybe to get the additional cash to buy Reyes. We have a transfer kity (which is seperate to everthing else) so it could have been really tight there and this could have helped us over the line.

Mark

Established Member
Andrew said:
The Mini said:
Why did he sell Volz, I dont quite understand his motive?

Maybe to get the additional cash to buy Reyes. We have a transfer kity (which is seperate to everthing else) so it could have been really tight there and this could have helped us over the line.

also it seems wenger has a lot of faith in hoyte, or he plans to buy us a new RB, volz may just have been playing well at fulham to try and impress, we never saw him play that well here in league cup games etc. i wasnt happy about it at first but i think wenger knows what he's doing.

The Mini

I know, but it depends whether he wants to look like Bobby Robson :lol:

Bobby Robson in a training kit *Vomits all over floor*

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom