• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He will be sold when Arsenal and Edu slap 15m on the table. They have cover in midfielder with Kamara, Mcginn, and Ramsey. There's very little else out there PL proven wise. I don't want anyone who needs their mum to hold their hand coming to England and needs to adapt to fish and chips and the cold weather and the language barrier etc. We have a squad capable of top 4. We are 5 wins from 5. This has happened just before the window closes as opposed to just after.it is so simple. We literally gave them Chambers too or sold him for like 50p and a capri sun so they owe us.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Think we are struggling to buy a midfield because we failed to generate enough funds from sales tbh.
Remember the articles at the start of the summer like "Arsenal looking to get 50-60m for the unwanted players"? We ended up getting how much, 15m? They probably can't even place a respectable offer for Danilo right now.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think we are struggling to buy a midfield because we failed to generate enough funds from sales tbh.
Remember the articles at the start of the summer like "Arsenal looking to get 50-60m for the unwanted players"? We ended up getting how much, 15m? They probably can't even place a respectable offer for Danilo right now.

But they've tried to sign Raphinha and recent interest in Neto. Obviously they've gone in for both of those lowballing but they must have been prepared to pay £30m-40m for either of them, so there must be some money there for a Tielemans/Luiz/Danillo type of signing.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
But they've tried to sign Raphinha and recent interest in Neto. Obviously they've gone in for both of those lowballing but they must have been prepared to pay £30m-40m for either of them, so there must be some money there for a Tielemans/Luiz/Danillo type of signing.
It's not about how much they are prepared to pay, but the structure of the payment imo.
Maybe they can't offer more than 10-15m upfront or something like that, and the selling teams want more.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’d take Luiz and Zaha.

I’d also take no one though cause Arsenal fans are just spoilt. Reassess in Jan.

It’s the World Cup year, so we’ll just have to survive another 2-3 more months with our current options and then they’ll be a breakout star from the tournament, there always is.

The club could be banking on that.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It's not about how much they are prepared to pay, but the structure of the payment imo.
Maybe they can't offer more than 10-15m upfront or something like that, and the selling teams want more.

Yup, spot on, this is what I think as well.

Transfer payments are structured to be paid over a period of time, and where we are caught is the amount of money needed upfront. This seems to be a tactic Aulas uses to great effect, and I think it was one of our stumbling blocks in the Raphinha deal as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom