• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Treble

Gooner83

If we win

the league
fa cup
carling cup

do we call that the treble then, or do we need to win Europe :roll:

Kyla

Winning three domestic cups does constitute a treble, although I'd take Liverpool's mickey mouse "treble" with a pinch of salt.

Ps; enough treble talk. One game at a time remember!

Kyla

The CL is still out of our depths. So i'd be very grateful for whatever domestic honours we can scoop this season.

Adam

Established Member
Domestic treble.

We are looking for an European and domestic quadruple. If we win the European super cup and World club cup game (usually vs Boca!) - then it's a sixtet.

thegame24

Established Member
penalty shootout?

madrid would be lucky not to concede FOUR against us.

worse defence than Sp**s.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Adam said:
Domestic treble.

We are looking for an European and domestic quadruple. If we win the European super cup and World club cup game (usually vs Boca!) - then it's a sixtet.

I think we should try Cricket ... you never know ... 7 cups? Or Rugby?

Wait a moment .. let's just get one first ... then we will go for the others.

The Mini

I think we should wait for the Carling Cup to finish to see if our Youth system is good enough to back our campaigns

wiltord11

it would be cool if the youth team won the carling cup and were then able to play the youth team in the uefa cup while the first team squad play in the champions league

_scorpion_

Established Member
We are getting well ahead of ourselves....way too early to think about winning any trophies this year. I would have thought last season would have taught people here to be a lot more humble.

jc8gooner

it would be cool if the youth team won the carling cup and were then able to play the youth team in the uefa cup while the first team squad play in the champions league
I don't think we can enter both The Uefa cup and The Champs League next season!?

arsenal4life

Kyla said:
Ps; enough treble talk. One game at a time remember!

Yaaa

that's it

let's take it step by step
bit by bit
concentrate in every match alone as it's a WC final

if we do this
we will be great

Soler

Established Member
It'd be very funny if we were knocked out in the group stage and drew the youth team in the UEFA Cup ... but I highly doubt you can do that. :(

JazzG

Established Member
We can't qualify for the UEFA cup now........i think!

The proper treble = CL, PL and FA Cup. Gonna be well hard to win and no need to think about it now, like Kyla said. Take one game at a time.

Great Gunman

_scorpion_ said:
We are getting well ahead of ourselves....way too early to think about winning any trophies this year. I would have thought last season would have taught people here to be a lot more humble.

As scorpion said we are getting way ahead of ourselves, let just take one game at a time, ok. We all know what happened last season or have some people got amnesia. :?:

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom