• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

True Crime Streets of LA

Archie The Leper

Anybody got it or getting it, I get mine on Monday, f**king posties, or are you just interested in footie games.

Me, I would rather kill something or somebody

barnone

Archie The Leper said:
umm never heard of the game what game thing is it on like ps2 x box wat tell me man

It's Gamecube & PS2 don't think it's out yet on Xbox, just released last week

What's your opinion Archie? It looks pretty good IMO- in the Grand Theft realm.

Archie The Leper

B**tards Amazon, said it was for release on Gamecube 7/11, not out til 21/11, mate has it on PS2 says it's great, but he can't handle the driving due to it using the analogue controls, I should be able to handle that be more used to them.

He reckons it better than GTA & when you fight you can smash up everything.

That's what I like death destruction & dangerous driving

Andrew

The title suggests it's similar to GTA.

On that note, I have holidays atm and have finally bought GTA Vice City for the PC... What a brilliant game this is! It's marvelous and good for any gamer, because I'm not to much into all the first person shooters. I've been playing it non-stop since friday and I'm still only 20% of my way through!

I'd be really suprised if this game is better than GTA Vice City.

Archie The Leper

It's brilliant, just got it on friday, have now to ban the child from watching me, he said to his wee mate "let's watch daddy play his new game it's got lots of bad words in it, like the f word that rhymes with duck" lukily he hasn't told his mother or I'd never get to play it,

Andrew get a copy, you'll love it, drivin', shootin & fightin what more could you want

Sol man

Not exactly fair to compare it to GTA VC because it is a different game. The game is absolutely brilliant but just a bit too easy unfortunately. When I was told about the Dragons and Zombie parts I thought that would destroy the game but it does not spoil it one bit.

Going aroud L.A and bustin criminals and movie stars such as Halle Jerry (yes Jerry) and Steve segall makes the game real fun.

If I had one problem with the game it would be the music. Once you get out of the vehicle the music stops and once you reenter it starts all over again. Also a wider range of different kinds of music would help.

The city is about seven times bigger than GTA VC and the RPG type upgrade system is a fantastic idea.

This game will get a 8/10 from me because I feel that they could have exploited the ideas in the game a bit more

teengooner

I have had the game for a while now and to me it was very appealing from the start. I know this thread was started about 5 months ago but y'know-who cares?

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom