• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Twitter ITK Banning Thread

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
cmular is prick, but I reckon he's got sources. Arteta may well have been the favorite for the majority of the time, and he's been correct on some other things. Also, I think it's difficult to be an asshole to the scale he is without having some weight behind it. He genuinely seemed to believe his stuff.

What was Mular correct on? I couldn't find anything except stuff he repeated from the media and claimed as his own (only if it happened). He claims to have been the first person in the world to say Neymar was going to PSG, but there are no tweets about Neymar prior to last Sept. 17. Bragging to high heaven about having "called" Aubameyang, but all he said was "the links are genuine" about stuff in the media. He "called" Mkhitaryan by repeating from the Metro, etc., that Arsenal didn't want him but might have to reluctantly take him. Everybody and his mother were saying Arsenal would probably sell Alexis in January, so sorry if I'm not impressed by him saying that.

He was wrong about Arteta (he jumped on what he read in The Telegraph back in December and figured it was a narrative he could milk). He was wrong about Wenger's job depending on winning the Europa League. He was wrong when he claimed (6 days before Wenger stepped down) that Arsène had told everyone he would not resign and would force them to fire him. He was wrong about Enrique being "confirmed" as Chelsea manager on a certain April weekend.

Just because he keeps claiming to have some great insider knowledge and repeating that he broke all these big stories doesn't mean he did. All it takes is a simple Twitter Advanced Search of his timeline. It's all bullshit.

As Lao Tzu wrote in the Tao Te Ching (paraphrased by Gazidis yesterday): "Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know."

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
What was Mular correct on?
Probably nothing but guessing it's Wenger leaving which literally anyone could have guessed January onwards. The only reason people refused to believe it was because he's never left a contract midway but signs were there from actual journalists since Jan, with Gazidis setting up the new transfer system and Wenger not getting as much of a say. It's the only thing these supposed ITK's have gotten right, but honestly, anyone could have guessed it.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Probably nothing but guessing it's Wenger leaving which literally anyone could have guessed January onwards. The only reason people refused to believe it was because he's never left a contract midway but signs were there from actual journalists since Jan, with Gazidis setting up the new transfer system and Wenger not getting as much of a say. It's the only thing these supposed ITK's have gotten right, but honestly, anyone could have guessed it.

But even then, 6 days before Wenger stepped down Mular was claiming he had inside information that Arsène had been told his job depended on winning the Europa League and that Arsène had been telling everyone that he would not step down, but would force them to fire him. So he completely blew that one too.

Like some of the other worst of these snake oil salesmen, he takes things he's seen in the media (maybe even the foreign media) and then says something cryptic that makes it look like he knows something when he knows nothing more than anyone else who pays attention. He's just a bigger blowhard than the rest.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How does this work exactly?

Ballbag who has chat some real **** in the past now seems to be a legit Arsenal ITK?

On the other hand I still remember the legend Kike Marin calling the Alexis transfer way back in 2014, he’s been crap since.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Guillem BallaGOAT who has chat some real **** in the past now seems to be a legit Arsenal ITK?

On the other hand I still remember the legend Kike Marin calling the Alexis transfer way back in 2014, he’s been crap since.
Balague has some connections with the ex-Barca man Sanllehi so it's worth hearing him out.

Kike Marin hasn't been much use in recent times, some of his lowlights:
- Higuain to Arsenal in 2013
- Draxler to Arsenal
- Benzema joining Arsenal
- Jackson Martinez joining Arsenal
- Said Aubameyang was joining Arsenal in January 2016
- Valencia paid £25m for Coquelin (I mean come on)

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Marin was also saying it was between Emery and Arteta. Maybe he's in Raul's good books, too.

Last edited:

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Legit ****.

9raxf1i.gif

q7fYe8V.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guillem BallaGOAT who has chat some real **** in the past now seems to be a legit Arsenal ITK?

He got Cech right as well tbf, one of the first to say.

When he’s wrong it’s not making up blatant sh*te like some of these mugs do.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom