• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

U-17 Championships next week

patrick42uk

Established Member
did anyone know this was on? if any will be able to watch it, it would be nice if they could give us updates on decent talent. i know the french pair united are after will be there i.e menez and ben arfa. fabregas is also in the spanish squad. there is also another young portuguese winger, helder barbosa, whom i'v heard a bit about. whoever gets to watch it, would you kindly keep us updated on the future stars.

Eastrek

Just found this, should be a cracker.....
Eurosport
6th May 2004
18.00 (LIVE) Football European Under-17 Championship France
France U17 v Spain U17

:-D Go Cesc

A

Anonymous

Havent we signed the two stars of the last two under 17 chamionships in Senderos and Cesc?

JazzG

Established Member
Thanks for reminding me patrick, completely forgot about this tournament. Will definitely watch that France match.

Sol said:
Havent we signed the two stars of the last two under 17 chamionships in Senderos and Cesc?

yup :D

Taozhe

wonder if we will manage to sign the best player of the tourney again ... oooh wait ... it could be Cecsh ... again!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hope we find a couple of future stars there for cheap. Knowing AW we probably will get a player or two from there.

JazzG

Established Member
France match was on today. Didn't watch all of it but was impressed with Menez and Ben Arfa both looked like decent players to me. Man utd have been linked with Ben Arfa in recently, looks exactly like Newcastle's Laurent Robert as well!

bobbypires

Established Member
Menez will be a star. He impressed me a lot.

France 3-0 N.Ireland
Spain 1-0 Turkey (Cesc played the whole match)

French Songo'o is Songoo's (Depor 3rd keeper) son?

brianfrance

Established Member
Yeah Ferguson have talk to Menez many many times, he ask him to come at M.U. for 38'000 euros per month, 25'000£. But, after all French great player like Pedretti has told him to play in France, coz France have paid to form him, he has signed a 3 years contract with Sochaux for 8'000 Euros per month (5'000£) at 16 years !!!! Which is pretty great paid here for a youngster
Yeah Franck Songo'o is the son of Jacques Songo's (who play for Cameroun, not for france, but Franck was certainly born when his father played in France, not sure at all about that but It's the mean sense)
And Songo's is playing for... Barcelone !! Not for La Corogne, strange...

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom