• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal v Basel | 28th of September at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
breath taking stuff today! Wow can't remember the last time we played like that? maybe 5-0 against Porto.

Hats off to the players and Wenger... Wenger's way of football is football at it's purist. Shows what a high technical level you need to play this kind of football.

The injury to Ramesy is the best thing that could have happened to this team. He's not going to get near the starting 11 anytime soon.

Polar Bear

Great performance tonight. 2-0, but it could have been 6-0 easily. good 3 points. Very important we don't finish 2nd in the group, we know that happens always! Bayern or Barcelona. We need to finish 1st, its so important we get the 1st place this time.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
It was actually total domination from minute one. They must've thought they were at the Nou Camp.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
What a performance. Dominated the game, this is the best footy we've played since 2008, no doubt about it. Only this time we look stronger at the back.

Yet again, the only disappointment is that we didn't score more, but the goals will come.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Just finished watching the game - how the **** wasn't it 5-0? :lol::lol:

Alexis could have had 4 of his own on another day. That Basel keeper, FFS, turned into a hybrid of Buffon/Neuer

Our attack is x2-3 levels above what it was last year, amazing what confidence can do.

Oh and Alexis, did I mention him? I'm sorry Mr. Wenger for doubting your decision making here, but Alexis played the perfect game from CF - what a player.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Ow, it wasn't 5-0! Just woke up and from the comments thought we scored 5! When HL ended thought they were screwing with me :lol: From the HL though we should have scored 10 goals FFS! Some fabulous football that deserved goals.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Just watched ESPN FC and Gab Marcotti says that there was only one match this round that was one sided and that we could've scores 10 or 12 goals.

That brought a tear to my eye and I don't even have tear ducks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom