• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL – Arsenal vs Montpellier – 7:45pm – 21/11/12 | SS4

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yousif_arsenal said:
Rain Dance said:
Ramsey will start. 1-1 the result

i don't think he will start non of santi wilshere and arteta are injured. if you mean he will start on the wings god i don't hope so i want AOC start on the wings against Montpellier.
Yup, he'll start on the wings

if I predict he'll start instead of santi or mikel, ..well I rather not predict

Original_AAA

Wenger via arsenal.com said:
on players coming back...
The two players coming in the squad are Gervinho and Gibbs.

:bounce

On the negative side Santos and much more importantly Walcott will miss this game. Source.

As for us winning the group the only way we can achieve that is by ending on more points then Schalke so we really need to win this one. Come on Gunners!

Floating

Established Member
Retweeted by GeoffArsenal, who's the closest thing to an ITK we have.

KIP ‏@Established1886
Team News: Gibbs and Gervinho back involved. Chamberlain starts. 1 change to Saturday's back four. Will leave the full news. #Arsenal

Not surprising that Chamberlain would start after his brilliant cameo in the NLD, and after Theo is doubtful. Obviously the 1 change to the back four is Gibbs coming in.

mo50

Established Member
Anyone catch the pre-match press conference? What was Per trying to say about Szczesny? Very awkward.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
Ox has been uselless all season long, I would much rather Arshavin.

Montpellier are woeful, but with our lack of quality and poor tactics and desire, I can easily see the game ending in a dull draw.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
I would definitely play Jenkinson for this one. Poor ol Sagna was up and down like a bride's gown on Saturday.

Must have heavy legs after that one

spartandre217

Established Member
Hahaha that was an amusing analogy I must say. Don't know that this game will be as easy as some seem to think it will be. I can see them scoring if we don't turn up with our heads right (which id practically every match until we concede).

Think Gibbs, Ox and Gervais will all be involved from the start today

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I want cazorla to be rested but I can't help feel like we'll look weaker.
Reckon we'll see the return of a Ramsey start too.
Predict 2-1 to ze arsenal!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lady_Gooner said:
I want cazorla to be rested but I can't help feel like we'll look weaker.
Reckon we'll see the return of a Ramsey start too.
Predict 2-1 to ze arsenal!

When Rosicky back to the squad i think we will see santi gets some rest.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Speaking of which, wasn't Rozza back in training like a week ago? What's the chances of him being in the squad for the Villa game? (which I happen to be attending :D).

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

And the forums are back up. Only change from Sp**s game is the Ox in for Walcott.

Sloppy start to the game from us.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom