• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL – Arsenal vs Olympiacos – 7:45pm – 3/10/12 - SS4

GOONER1991

Established Member
I'm not too sad that we lost against Chelsea. I am interested to see how this Arsenal team bounce back from a loss. There has only been one unbeaten season in the Premier League (as we know), so odds were, we were going to get beaten at some point. What's important is that we react with character and bounce back hard. We need to now go on a streak of wins to regain confidence, starting with tomorrow night.

Would like to see Giroud score tomorrow and a good performance from Chamberlain.

blaze_of_glory

Is the Arteta injury from Wilshere tackling him in training? I read something about that in a report talking about his game with the U-21s, and I think Frimpong mentioned somethign about it as well.

DiamondGooner

Established Member
Definitely start Arshavin for Cazorla, guy needs to rest and we need to see just how valuable Arshavin can be to the team this year.

Coquelin as well maybe Santos on LW? bit of rotation needed any how.

leo_ense

Established Member
AFCAMDEN: There will be a few changes to tomorrow's line up, however it's not yet been finalised with Arteta to have a test tomorrow. #afc

A lot of people saying "rest Arteta anyway". His problem is minor & don't forget he gets 2 weeks off (from matches) during the Int. break

Hopefully good news on Arteta, any predictions for line up?

evoh_1

Established Member
And the injurys begin.

Does anyone have an idea how will play LIKE mikel in the role he plays?

trunks206

Established Member
-----------Vito

Jenkinson - Per -TV -Santos

-----Coquelin---Ramsey

--------Santi (Or Arshavin)

Theo---Oliver---Gervinho

Very attack minded line up, hopefully we put this to bed early.

ArsenalDNA

Sick of Mannone.

Martinez

Jenkinson Mertesacker Vermaelen Santos
Coquelin Oxlade
Arshavin
Ramsey Giroud Gervinho

I really liked the way Ramsey played when he was on the wing against City. Him and Chamberlain would rotate quite a bit obviously. Also, Gnabry off the bench if we put a few on them.

jaguars4ever

That's a good team, DNA.

Unfortunately in goal, I think we're going to be stuck with the plonk with the big conk.

perspolis

redwhiteAustrian said:
Hopefully nothing serious with Arteta, last thing we need is to play with just 1/3 of our first choice midfield, over the next weeks when our schedule is finally starting to get easier.

just my thoughts...

the good news though is that the international breaks are on the horizon! so if we can get the 3 points against Olympiakos and West Ham then we'll have 2 weeks for the players to recover for the game against Norwich.

VancouverCanuck

Arshavin must not start - I think he is simply past it. Against Coventry, a poor League 1 side, he gave away the ball cheaply far too many times. The only time I'd consider putting him in is when we are chasing the game without nothing to lose. Hopefully, it won't come down to that.

mistaT

Established Member
Chamberlain and Arshavin in midfield :lol:

Please, neither is fit to start in our CM and the combination would apply unfair pressure on the 3rd CM and defense.

Mannone
Jenko-Per-Verm-Gibbs
Couqelin-Ramsey
Cazorla
Gervinho-Giroud-Podolski

Chamberlain and Arshavin to come on if we're losing/tied at 60th, otherwise I wouldn't be too surprised to see Frimpong at 70th.

danccm

perspolis said:
just my thoughts...

the good news though is that the international breaks are on the horizon! so if we can get the 3 points against Olympiakos and West Ham then we'll have 2 weeks for the players to recover for the game against Norwich.
our player most of them won't have 2 weeks. they will most all be used for international duty except arteta. cazorla,walcott,ox,podolski,vermaelen,gervinho and the list will go on depending on the countries manager.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom