• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Honestly can't blame any of the players. They aren't being prepared properly tactically, mentally or in any way. They just look totally lost out there.

Look at PSG yesterday, they missed their captain Thiago Silva, but a young lad comes in for his CL debut and slots in seamlessly. We bring in Gabriel and absolutely everything falls apart. Nothing to do with just the quality of the players.

Genuinely believe that Wenger Özil and Sanchez are gone at the end of this season and personally i don't want us to get top 4 this season need a clear out of all the mediocre players I can't be bothered to watch another horrible performance in Europe again

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A fvcking youth player wouldn't have had that effect. This 'player' was signed by a machine Arsenal got in ****ing Toys 'R Us
:lol:

I'm no fan of Gabriel or StatDNA. Blaming Wenger for not having a better player than him to call upon there is fair.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

To be totally honest it wouldn't bother me of we lose Özil and Sanchez as it will signify a new exciting beginning. As long as we lose them with a different manager in charge..

Sounds crazy but it's just stale

If we got a top class manager who has an identity and buys/keeps players that suit his system and kept Alexis Sanchez, I'd almost personally guarantee that we would win a league title. He's the only elite level talent in this league.

argon__

Well, here's the simple truth. We're not winning anything with them so why should we fear losing them?

It isn't a case of 2nd, 3rd, 4th, anymore.

I want to win.

What I meant to say is that I fear we might lose them for considerably less then they are worth. I do however, feel that they would do a lot better with better players around them. That's not an excuse for their horribel performances from time to time though. Alexis has been great for us, you can't deny that.

Jm89

i ask those who defend AW

how can you loose every single tie in five years with the same opponent (bayern or barcelona)?

does he get a lesson from these Buyern/Barcelona knout out defeats every ****ing season?

doesn't he learn new ideas on how to beat them? or at least stopping

them?

wonderfully there are still people who believe this should carry on !!! BEING MAULED IN BIG GAMES!!!

This is bang on I totally agree and have mentioned his before!

We are the only team in Europe who's classed as one of the best who constantly gets mauled by The top sides in our league and in Europe!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It has very little to do that they levels ahead.

Literally all of the goals were pathetic personal mistakes that could've easily been avoided. Our players are pussies, simple as.
Yeah you right it's just unbelievable the way they lost it after the 2nd goal went in.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
**** me without Koscielny our defence is an utter embarrassment. Gibbs and Gabriel should be in the championship not the Champions League. Coquelin is a squad player at best. Özil and Alexis were starved of possession most of the night while Iwobi is nowhere near developed enough to be relied upon on a night like tonight. Bayern's class was shown in the second half.
That's the final nail in Wenger's coffin mate. A new era is coming. Ox, Coq, Walcott, Ramsey, Gibbs, Gabriel they all know it . . . it's written in their worried faces.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Honestly can't blame any of the players. They aren't being prepared properly tactically, mentally or in any way. They just look totally lost out there.

Look at PSG yesterday, they missed their captain Thiago Silva, but a young lad comes in for his CL debut and slots in seamlessly. We bring in Gabriel and absolutely everything falls apart. Nothing to do with just the quality of the players.

Gabriel is nothing special but can't see why he is being blamed here. Mustafi and Ox gave away 3 of the 4 goals in the second half.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Mustafi was at fault on two of them...but you know, he is Mustafi.... a favorite here. The dude is over rated.
Agree with the sentiment but disagree with the closing. Mustafi and Gabriel are both good defenders.

Most of Gabriel's hate doesn't actually come from his defending, it's the fact that it's taken him so long to learn English. Which translated to his intelligence and then his defending.

Some serious xenophobia at times on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom