• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: PSG v Bayern

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is it just me or is Davies overrated.

Man always relies on his pace more than on Football intelligence, I feel.

say yes

forum master baiter
80 years of silence says it all. We all know what Bayern are all about.
Huh? What does 80 years of silence say? They were anti-Nazi at the time, just haven’t boasted / made a meal of it.

Bayern seem to have been as staunchly anti-Nazi as anyone prominent could afford to be in Germany at that time, and were mocked as a “Jewish club” as a result:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenklub

Not sure if you’re joking here. Or do you just hate Germans?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Henry, Vieira, Bergkamp.

You thick ****.
In the past decade, I can't remember any player from the series A that came to the PL and really did well. Meanwhile, we've had several retiree from the PL go to Italy to boss the league.

Edit: Only Salah comes to mind

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom