• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 6 (Dec 12 & 13)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We play smart and at our best, we can beat PSG to be honest.

Freakin' Newcastle were a minute away from registering a 4-1 and 1-0 double over them, we shouldn't fear them at all.

Mbappe will be the best player on the pitch of course, but I back Saliba against him more than their defenders against Saka and Martinelli...they probably will play open against us too, so we will get plenty of 1 v 1s.

Let's back out side lads...we will beat them!

Riou

England don't deserve a fifth spot in the Champions League anyway, screw mid clubs like Sp**s getting in on a technicality anyway!

Riou

Man united and Newcastle embarrassing. Imagine not even falling into Europa.

United had Bayern at home last when they had nothing to play for, perfect time to play Munich..all they had to do was not get 4 freaking points from games against Gala and Copenhagen and they would be 2nd.

Newcastle got 4 points from their first 2 games, all that had to do was not get ZERO ****ing points against average as **** Milan and Dortmund teams next and they would have 3rd at a minimum.

But nah, but ****ed it big time as they are proper losers 🤣

HattoriHanzo

AC Milan, proper european giant, has put Newcastle where they belong, out of Europe.
It could have been 4:1 for Milan in the end.
Second halftime was fantastic for Milan.

Man Utd and Newcastle, 9 points between them in CL, embarassing.

HattoriHanzo

United had Bayern at home last when they had nothing to play for, perfect time to play Munich..all they had to do was not get 4 freaking points from games against Gala and Copenhagen and they would be 2nd.

Newcastle got 4 points from their first 2 games, all that had to do was not get ZERO ****ing points against average as **** Milan and Dortmund teams next and they would have 3rd at a minimum.

But nah, but ****ed it big time as they are proper losers 🤣
Show some respect when you talk about AC Milan, proper european aristocracy, 7 times european champion.

Riou

Show some respect when you talk about AC Milan, proper european aristocracy, 7 times european champion.

Proper A level football club no doubt, love some of their teams in the past.

But when the current Milan side has like a 75 year old Giroud up top and Newcastle make Loftus Cheek look like Patrick Vieira, then yeah I am definitely laughing at the Geordies...bottlers 🤣

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I'd say Newcastle was excusable because it was a tough group and they had an injury crisis. Man United was embarrassing though.

Bit of a tangent from your post but….All I hear these days is injury crisis this and injury crisis that when it comes to explaining why teams are ****.

Did Wenger ever get this much leeway from the xenophobic media when he used to put out makeshift teams after half our starting 11 used to be out injured whilst we used to finish top 4 on the regular?

Riou

Another one ffs...

...mate, the VAR official got stood down for not giving PSG a pen like 30 minutes before this..stop crying and just admit your **** and Alan Shearer is bald and won **** all at the Toon 👍

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom