• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals 1st Leg (April 9 & 10)

IrishGooner93

Pep really is elite at identifying when the perfect time to let go of players is. Cancelo and Gundogan for example. Dusted players who looked really good before he got rid. Was the same with sterling , Sane

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Pep really is elite at identifying when the perfect time to let go of players is. Cancelo and Gundogan for example. Dusted players who looked really good before he got rid. Was the same with sterling , Sane
Gundogan isn't dusted and Pep didn't want him to leave. If they had Gundogan instead of Kovacic, they would probably be top of the league like they usually are this time of the season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Every tie is well balanced. I honestly think Dortmund and psg will go through

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Maybe it's also that Pep is a top elite coach & gets more from them?
Tbf I'd certainly consider Sane as a squad option here. His finishing isn't great but apart from Nelli we defo lack pace in wide areas.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
18 goals in this round and every match an absolute battle. It's all to play for. What I would say is that, sadly, we look the least fit team in the last 8.

IrishGooner93

Gundogan isn't dusted and Pep didn't want him to leave. If they had Gundogan instead of Kovacic, they would probably be top of the league like they usually are this time of the season.
Yeah in fairness he's still a very good player. I do know city didn't give him the contract length he wanted. I'm sure if they valued him enough though they would've. Not sure if that was peps decision or was it out of his hands and came from the club.

TornadoTed

Established Member
When I watch these other top teams in Europe I really realize we don’t have enough players that can beat their man
That's one of the reasons that I love watching Wolves this season, with Cunha, Neto and Ait-Nouri they have 3 players who can all beat 2-3 men with ease, I'd love to see an Arsenal team with that ability.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I see PSG again failing in CL whoever qualify to the final from this bracket won't win against Man city or Real Madrid. All of them poor defensively.

this round been fun all games are close there no team who secured qualify to semi final. Alot of goals too 18 goals in 4 games.

But my prediction for Semi final are A.Madid Vs Barcelona and Man City Vs I hope Arsenal but you have to say Bayern Munich fav to qualify.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I see PSG again failing in CL whoever qualify to the final from this bracket won't win against Man city or Real Madrid. All of them poor defensively.

this round been fun all games are close there no team who secured qualify to semi final. Alot of goals too 18 goals in 4 games.

But my prediction for Semi final are A.Madid Vs Barcelona and Man City Vs I hope Arsenal but you have to say Bayern Munich fav to qualify.

Would be preferable if Real qualify, hopefully, along with us.

A semi-final tie against the world's biggest club is something our players in their wildest dreams couldn't have fathomed & Ødegaard deserves to return to the Bernabeu to give a proper account of himself.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be preferable if Real qualify, hopefully, along with us.

A semi-final tie against the world's biggest club is something our players in their wildest dreams couldn't have fathomed & Ødegaard deserves to return to the Bernabeu to give a proper account of himself.
I would love to but real Madrid did f**k up 1st leg so much similar to us Man city won't allow them to have many chances at Etihad.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom