• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals 2nd Leg (April 16 & 17)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Lamine Yamal is already world class at 16. La Masia is just stupidly good at churning such talents.

Him and Cubarsi... my word

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Psg spent 157 million euros on Muani and Ramos and the manager don’t rate either. Talk about waste

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think Spain will be back at the top again soon too

We're seeing the importance of technicality and efficiency in possession.

Something we need to bring more to our side next season.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
If you are offered a straight swap between Yamal and Saka, will you do it?

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Probably already are. Don't watch La Liga much any more but most matches I've seen are a level above the roided stompball you see in England or Germany

La Liga is my "second league" as I lived in Madrid for 5 years. The general level of football is a step above tbh

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
PSG playing absolutely nothing football. Don’t seem to understand the game on offer here. Barca are killing them on the turnover.

SA Gunner

If you are offered a straight swap between Yamal and Saka, will you do it?

Yamal is the one player who I think looks better than Saka in time. No other player gives me the same feeling, not Foden, Palmer, Kulusevski, etc.

Would I swap them? No I wouldnt. I think Saka gives us the technicality, variety and speed both in and out of space, in addition to the physicality needed for the PL and CL.

Yamal will reach that level too, in time.

SA Gunner

Stick with Saka, Vini or Rodrygo however...hmmmm

You get rid of one of Smith Rowe or Vieira and bring Rodrygo in.

That's elite level stuff, you basically have a team ready for both styles at the highest level.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If wenger was here Brandt would be an Arsenal player. The most non Arsenal Arsenal player out there

SA Gunner

****ing hell Araujo sees red.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom