• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals 2nd Leg (April 16 & 17)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I am huge fan of his. Just a stylish classy player. It’s my dream to have Ødegaard and Brandt midfield and Rice being told your purpose in life is to work for these two ballers

Need a second pivot in there and you have something good.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

As much as I'd love to see Barca eliminated, there's a small part of me that'd love to see us get revenge for Paris 06. Tho that's getting way ahead of myself.

Thrice

Nice free flowing football, partly thanks to the retirment of that away goal rubbish.
What do you think of Lineker's idea of scratching extra time and going straight to penalties? I think he has a point. Extra time is a big advantage for the home team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Barcelona are really dumb some teams just don't know how to manage games you 4-2 up why the high line? Also Araujo should have let him have a shot.

Also look Dortmund proved me wrong here

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Top teams just full of kids these days. Superstars everywhere

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's funny that b*m Dembele saving his performance and goals for Barcelona 🤣.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What do you think of Lineker's idea of scratching extra time and going straight to penalties? I think he has a point. Extra time is a big advantage for the home team.

Would be a good call yes, for all knockout games, particularly later on in a season when there are tired legs aplenty.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Agree with Wenger. Was a definite penalty like the Bournemouth one at the weekend that's not given. If the contact continues into the box it's a penalty

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
When Barca have academy players like Yamal and Cubrasi who look already top players you wonder why they wasting money on players

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom