• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals 2nd Leg (April 16 & 17)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
What I have learned from all these QFs is that if you don't shoot you have no chance.

Most of the goals are opportunist shots or pure defensive/gk mistakes. We need to stop trying to be patient and score good goals, simply have to go for it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Whoever qualify to final from these teams won't stand chance against city or Madrid unless Arsenal qualify to final
In one of game psg can beat anyone. Inter didn’t deserve to lose against city last season. Anyone left can win this

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Even more than Dembele? Guy is either a 0/10 or 10/10 and it happens multiple times within the game 😂
That's the other guy I'd say this about. At Barcelona a short while he looked like he put it all together, for a minute even better than Mbappe but bro's too invested in video games and Moroccan tajine

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Joao Felix is still alive? Whenever I see him I laugh 😅 absolute joke man.
This Barca vs PSG tie has everything. “Streets won't forget Ballers”, “Failed Wonderkids”, “Balon D’or candidates”, “If you're old enough then you're good enough”, “Washed Legends” and somehow Dembele and Felix could fit into every category I've mentioned.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom