• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals 2nd Leg (April 16 & 17)

RedSquad

Forgot the other two QF's were playing today. Damn both Barca and Atletico getting knocked out. I think that's a good omen for tomorrow.
Well, Dortmund was 1:2 behind and got pushed by the German crowd. I am not sure if I want that to happen tomorrow especially since we don’t go with a lead into this.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GLUI1AUXIAAV2ZS

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Not happening mate. Limp Bizkit winning it for us with a deflection in the final.
If Starboy wins it for us in the final, that could be it for many of us too. Going out on a high and all that:lol:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Well, Dortmund was 1:2 behind and got pushed by the German crowd. I am not sure if I want that to happen tomorrow especially since we don’t go with a lead into this.
Barce were at home leading 3-2 and they lost

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
When we bought Fabio Vieira at Porto, was Vitinha still there ? :lol:
We were linked with both. They went for around the same price, I think we completed the Vieira deal about 1 month earlier then PSG moved in for Vitinha.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Two, largely counter attacking wins on the night.

We've got the memo, keep it tight and look to take our chances in transition.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom