• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals 2nd Leg (April 16 & 17)

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Two, largely counter attacking wins on the night.

We've got the memo, keep it tight and look to take our chances in transition.

It would be completely like us to try to control the game and get done on the counter. I hope Arteta drums into the players that the pressure here is 100% on Bayern in their home ground.

We need to be patient and kill them when we get our opportunities. I just don’t rate our counter attacking ability as a team which is my main worry when the chances present themselves tomorrow.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Would you ever see Florentino Perez do this?

Laporta is the biggest clown in football 😅
laporta.gif

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Apparently if Madrid gets knocked out tomorrow it will be the first time in CL since 07 that there are no Spanish teams in the Semis

Last edited:

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What’s the most goals scored in the quarter finals stage? Got to be closing in on the record this year

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It would be completely like us to try to control the game and get done on the counter. I hope Arteta drums into the players that the pressure here is 100% on Bayern in their home ground.

We need to be patient and kill them when we get our opportunities. I just don’t rate our counter attacking ability as a team which is my main worry when the chances present themselves tomorrow.

Absolutely.

We need to bide our time and choose our moments wisely. This isnt a game for us to go there and try and dominate them in every phase. They are desperate to win this game and make something of their season after their humiliating league showing. We must use this to our advantage.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Bro why do I even like football? The last three days have been so sh*t and it’s all down to this f*cking sport.

Should’ve got into knitting or anime or something ffs.

Sorry but seeing how Xavi was cracking like a popsicle in the touch line was absolutely glorious, it reminded me of all his loudmouth comments he used to say over a decade ago.

Then on the other match, Simeone had that sinking feeling and those empty eyes that you never see in him. His intense energy was gone in 3 minutes, and no offense but I hate managers who are always trying to provoke fights like Simeone or Mourinho.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

Would you ever see Florentino Perez do this?

Laporta is the biggest clown in football 😅

Laporta was a serious football administrator in his first Barca stint. I think they bought Ronaldinho just after he got elected which paved the way for the success they enjoyed over the next decade.

Him coming back has done nothing for their club. They need new ideas at the helm. Laporta has now become a senile old fool and a laughing stock.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Laporta was a serious football administrator in his first Barca stint. I think they bought Ronaldinho just after he got elected which paved the way for the success they enjoyed over the next decade.

Him coming back has done nothing for their club. They need new ideas at the helm. Laporta has now become a senile old fool and a laughing stock.
Laporta was the mastermind behind the Ronaldinho transfer. At the time, Barca were so bad that people were turning up at Laporta's house to threaten him. He engineered the transfer and even managed to get the first game played at I believe midnight so that Ronaldinho could take part while still going on international duty on time. It totally changed the fortunes of their club and so the lesson that taught him and those who put their trust in him is that his extreme audacity and arrogance lead to success but the well does run dry and it appears to have here.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom