• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals 2nd Leg (April 16 & 17)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So Kylian is going to lose the CL Final to Madrid and then join them.

Kevin Durant Basketball GIF by Phoenix Suns
More like he will beat them and then join them to help them win it next season

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
More like he will beat them and then join them to help them win it next season
PSG do not have a hope in hell against Madrid. The way they defend and with their lack of a midfield will, they be undone by Madrid. Kylian will have some joy against Carvajal for sure but Madrid don't even need the ball to beat you and they will have a lot of it against PSG.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Fa Cup Football GIF by BT Sport

Absolute Don !!!

“Dinosaur”.

A real manager wears McQueens and turtlenecks

A-M thought Don Carlo is an outdated manager.

The biggest mistake we've made not getting him when he was available back then.
With the massive backing we've had from Kroenke since Dec 2019 (when Carlo was ignored), I am sure we'd have a title so far and maybe even one of the Cups.

Also: pinging @Farzad Stoned just for the bantz :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Slick move by the home crowd to hold on to the ball before the Silva penalty.

If anyone tells you Arsenal have the worst fanbase please refer to this incident for all eternity.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

PSG do not have a hope in hell against Madrid. The way they defend and with their lack of a midfield will, they be undone by Madrid. Kylian will have some joy against Carvajal for sure but Madrid don't even need the ball to beat you and they will have a lot of it against PSG.
Ok let’s see. I think it’s psg time and their attack is really underrated

Batman

A-M thought Don Carlo is an outdated manager.

The biggest mistake we've made not getting him when he was available back then.
With the massive backing we've had from Kroenke since Dec 2019 (when Carlo was ignored), I am sure we'd have a title so far and maybe even one of the Cups.

Also: pinging @Farzad Stoned just for the bantz :lol:
Supposedly Arsène recommended him to the board and he was interested.

Frustrated Jason Segel GIF by NETFLIX

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A little easier for me but I stopped caring about Madrid like that a while ago.

Fully beefing England these days, no other affiliation tbh. Everyting PL get bun

Mate they’re city rivals ffs. Every f*cking year it’s an English team or Real. Struggle is real.

Batman

To be honest if our board had any ambition they should let Arsène go in 2015 and hire Klopp.
Klopp wanted the job too. When he was at Dortmund he would often talk about how much he liked Arsenal. I think Arsène had earned the right to continue after winning the FA Cup but yeah things could have been very different if he had stepped down and we'd appointed Klopp. To me it's obvious that Emery was a mistake. Time will tell whether Arteta was a second mistake. I tend to think you can have success with a young manager taking over an experienced team or an experienced manager guiding a young team. It's hard for both to grow together while having actual tangible success at this level.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom