• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals 2nd Leg (April 16 & 17)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Klopp wanted the job too. When he was at Dortmund he would often talk about how much he liked Arsenal. I think Arsène had earned the right to continue after winning the FA Cup but yeah things could have been very different if he had stepped down and we'd appointed Klopp. To me it's obvious that Emery was a mistake. Time will tell whether Arteta was a second mistake. I tend to think you can have success with a young manager taking over an experienced team or an experienced manager guiding a young team. It's hard for both to grow together while having actual tangible success at this level.
Arteta is success because he took crumbling club to top only remain to be seen if he can take the step to win things even if he don't the next manager will have a very good team to take over

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Rodri completed 141 passes
Haaland completed 5 passes in 95 mins

I’m sorry but pep and Arteta football is just boring and so anti strikers. They completed 919 passes and their strikers is out of the game
Pep ball sadly killed the strikers thier job is becoming to get others into game but to be honest Haaland all round game is crap

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Will they finally shut the f*ck up about Plodri's "amazing unbeaten run" now or does it not count because they went out on pens?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Mate they’re city rivals ffs. Every f*cking year it’s an English team or Real. Struggle is real.
I know mate and their hardcore support is extremely racist, I still don't care I just want to see everything Premier League burn. Weird what reading constant Sky propaganda on this hellsite can make you do.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
English Premier League might actually be the worst of the top 5. Top teams properly shat the bed but even beyond wouldn't take Sp**s or United over Rennes Betis etc, thinking about it this would probably be my order rn

La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira
Eredivisie
Estonian Premier League
English "PrEmiEr" League

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
English Premier League might actually be the worst of the top 5. Top teams properly shat the bed but even beyond wouldn't take Sp**s or United over Rennes Betis etc, thinking about it this would probably be my order rn

La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira
Eredivisie
Estonian Premier League
English "PrEmiEr" League
With all that money spent most English teams record in Europe is dreadful

Diesel

This team. Lol. Dead attack. They like to go outta all competitions all at the same time. When I say time and place goals that's what I meant last week when Saka didn't secure the win. Villa first half side netting and open netter from Leo. This attack is ****ing abysmal when it's in this sorta form. This is what happens when u dont have a focal point in attack. Ode easy to Mark outta big games. Too bad we didn't score in the first leg completely dead performance again .

Xoxo

The best decision i have made in football was supporting real madrid as my 2nd club in 2009. I have been to bernabue more times than Emirates

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arteta is success because he took crumbling club to top only remain to be seen if he can take the step to win things even if he don't the next manager will have a very good team to take over
He's succeeded in giving us a baseline level, yes but he claims he wants to win things and then keeps stumbling not just a little bit but brutally at the same stage. That's a problem.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He's succeeded in giving us a baseline level, yes but he claims he wants to win things and then keeps stumbling not just a little bit but brutally at the same stage. That's a problem.
He talks like someone who's been told or is under the impression that he is going to be given quite a few years to get it right. But football doesn't work like that, where more time equals inevitable success.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's problem he could be pep or pochy so far he like poch a good coach that can't seem to win thing's

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
He was instrumental in crumbling the club himself, our last league finish was 5th with 70 points before him then he takes us outside of Europe entirely some 18 months after taking over.

He's done well after spending a lot but if he doesn't win the league now he needs to go. Ruthlessness for no one or everyone

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He talks like someone who's been told or is under the impression that he is going to be given quite a few years to get it right. But football doesn't work like that, where more time equals inevitable success.
That surely must make him a little complacent. We should be on the lookout for new blood in every department including manager.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom