• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 1st Legs (Feb 16/17 & 23/24)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter

How good are Atletico now?

I know they are miles clear in the league, but how much of that is down to Barca and Madrid being poor atm.

Feel Chelsea will win this tie, not sure this Atletico team is as good as the 2013-2016 group...hope I am wrong though.

Injuries have f*cked us recently as has that nonsense Tierney ban.

Dropped points but have battered teams for no reward recently.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Feel like Atletico are showing Chelsea too much respect here. A 6-3-1 deep block? Atletico have the ability to really dominate and make them suffer.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If Athleti can't even beat Chelsea then this CL is either CIty's or Bayern's.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I know it wasn't a swap as it was a year apart, but it's so funny how Atletico did Barca dirty when it comes to them selling Griezmann for an absolutely massive fee and then getting Suarez from Barca for basically nothing. How Suarez has had such an instant impact and Griezmann still hasn't even nailed down his best position at Barca yet.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom