• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 1st Legs (Feb 16/17 & 23/24)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Amazing how City attack these days, Cancelo basically plays as a midfielder allowing Gundogan and Foden to really push up.

The way that Bernardo and co keep finding third man runs from deep is really fun to watch.

They really have the “City/Guardiola” way of playing down to a tee.

And as I write this Bernardo scores.

El Duderino

Imagine letting a midget like Bernardo score a head like that in betweeen two tall defenders.... could never be us.

El Duderino

Sterling has such a funny way of running. It’s like he’s a chicken who really needs to go to the bathroom and it’s doing it’s best to hold it in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny how players can change with little bit coaching and effort from a player himself i was laughing when city spent 60m on Cancelo and was absolutely crap.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
evbkpe9wqai_pgv-format-jpg-name-large-jpg.89585

If this would be Arsenal, everyone here would scream it's a red.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
City doing what they did to us, but to some other team. They’re too good at the moment. The system is strong.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City doing what they did to us, but to some other team. They’re too good at the moment. The system is strong.
All that and they don't have natural striker but i think that suit them more because they have more than one goal scorer

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
All that and they don't have natural striker but i think that suit them more because they have more than one goal scorer
Right now I think the best tactic against them is hoof the ****ing ball. Their defenders have probably forgotten how to defend so hoof it to their area and try and win the high ball.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom