• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I remember thinking Kroos was very overrated back when he moved to Madrid, boy how wrong I was, what a career.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Happens to the best teams.

You weather a storm, where you arent getting it together. But then at the first sign of a space, you kill it.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Honestly that goal from Madrid - we just don't have that in our team. That's what we need to be at the semi-final level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Real Madrid have experience and players to be able handle that of pressure all game. They calm and don't rush exactly know heir roles

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Real Madrid have experience and players to be able handle that of pressure all game. They calm and don't rush exactly know heir roles

Their players have been there done that, big contrast to how we looked a bit over awed.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Sure, but weird behaviour tbh
season 6 friends GIF

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]
Top Bottom