• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,577

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not exaggerating, might very well be the worst performance I've ever seen at this stage. Including smaller clubs like Schalke vs United.

Even our batterings to the likes of Bayern, United, Barca, Liverpool, Chelsea haven't been this bad.

Yeah I really think it is, this was really pathetic. Defending was amateur level all game. I knew Bayern would win easily, but not like this..

Barca need major changes on all levels, after this it's inevitable I think.

Kav

Established Member
The only downside to this is that it will take longer to get Coutinho as I pick Bayern to Win the UCL.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
All the players are technically good. The difference tonight was physicality. Bayern had youth, speed and non stop movement. Barca are ageing in every area, slower and the captain strolling for most of the match.
I hope Arteta injects some pace and power in to our team especially midfield. Willian despite his age is a small start.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tika Taka is the worst too, bewitched Big Wengz.

**** everything about Barca.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It was so nice to watch competent and complimentary players. Every man able to do his job without needing this, that or the other. Muller is a special player and gives a very good humble interview and contains his elation so well. Really intelligent guy. The interviewer was whispering deferentially after he'd finished speaking.

Reactions: A_G

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Yeah I really think it is, this was really pathetic. Defending was amateur level all game. I knew Bayern would win easily, but not like this..

Barca need major changes on all levels, after this it's inevitable I think.
It's already too late for them. They may compete for La Liga, but they won't come close to winning the CL for the rest of Messi's remaining top years. If Messi wants to win the CL, he has to leave, it won't happen at Barca.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Sacking Valverde mid season turned out to be a horrendous decision in hindsight, especially since he had the players backing too.

Taxi Driver

tenor.gif

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
This must be the most embarrassing defeat in modern football history. I can’t think of anything worse

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Griezmann is the biggest fraud in football, I think he might challenge Lacazette for his spot tbh.

They spent €120m on Griezmann ffs. What does he even do?

Jakarta

Damn Barcelona got absolutely destroyed.

Btw how ridiculous is Bayern’s squad depth? Subbing in Coutinho, Coman, Hernandez, Sule? Jeeez

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom