• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,998

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't want City or PSG to win, so it's good that Bayern look so dominate.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Griezman’s performances have dropped off a cliff since joining Barca. Considering how much quality their midfield and attack has, they’re absolutely abysmal going forward at times.

Arturo Vidal is beyond done.

this Bayern side is so deep and talented. Coutinho coming off the bench to score two was pure banter. And how good is Alphonso Davies, what a player.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Don't want City or PSG to win, so it's good that Bayern look so dominate.

I think Neymar would provide a bigger threat to that Bayern backline than Messi was doing tonight.

Neymar looked unstoppable the other night.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not that I minded him adding to the embarrassment but how was Coutinho allowed to play in this match? Does the CL not have a rule against loan players featuring against their parent club?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think Neymar would provide a bigger threat to that Bayern backline than Messi was doing tonight.

Neymar looked unstoppable the other night.

Mbappe and Neymar are gamechangers, but I feel PSG's terrible mentality will let them down again.

This is the first time they have reached the Champions League semis, despite being the richest team on the planet since the 2010s...piss poor that.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

EfaMwY8WkAEsHZP

You 8-2 see it.
That quote didn't age well...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

8-2 to Bayern. Not a big fan of that club, but they really have restocked their squad and look awfully good right now. That's what having a lot of football people on the board and in charge gives you. They are simply ruthless in keeping that club at the top.

Jakarta

And Griezmann is good at what exactly?

As a striker he doesn’t have one standout ability imo.

Lol you serious?

His movement off the ball and finishing is top quality.

You didn’t see the quality he possesses whilst he was playing at Atletico or for France all these years ? Or are you just basing his quality on his time at Barca?

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom