• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Conference League 23/24

Sanis

It's not about manger, Villa are through because they have one of the best goalkeepers in the world, who saved them in this game 🙄

Artemis

Incredibly rigged game. The West Ham- Bayer Leverkusen game.

Has anyone seen the refereeing? The ref might as well put on a Bayer Leverkusen shirt. That Spanish ref wants Alonso to win at all costs.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
..unless he was named number one.

We chose Leno. We chose wrongly.

That is obviously easy to say in hindsight, but it is true nonetheless.
He was asked to compete and he refused which he probably would've won the job outright by October. He did not want to be here.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He was asked to compete and he refused which he probably would've won the job outright by October. He did not want to be here.
...unless he was named number one.

The fact of the matter is that we had to choose between him and Leno. We went with Leno, and Martinez, who had been at Arsenal for 8 years chose to leave. I don't blame him.

We chose the wrong goalkeeper. It's not complicated.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom