• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Cup Final

Who do you think will win it?

• Marseille

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valencia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aussie

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Aussie said:
Aussie said:
Not only are the stadiums s**t but people have no idea what they are talking about. For eg this was posted on an AFL forum

Premier League - Man Utd & any team Teddy Sheringham is playing for (Plymouth at last count!)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol:

I know its very very laughable some of these people that i talk soccer with on this AFL site have no idea what so ever.

Soler

Established Member
I actually predicted that Valencia would win 2-0, and that Vicente and Mista would score, on another forum. What a guess.

Aussie

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
I actually predicted that Valencia would win 2-0, and that Vicente and Mista would score, on another forum. What a guess.

How convenient Mad Jens on another forum.

I also picked the exact order of the table this year on another forum.

Nah just kidding.

KingReyes

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
http://bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113073

Ahem, you were saying? :wink:

Hey Mad Jens, you wouldn't know this weeks lotto numbers by any chance?

Aussie

Established Member
Is that really you?

I didnt think you were that keen on AFL which big footy mainly is.

I post on big footy every now and then i am auctually waitng for my account to be approved

my user name is going to be Fu*k the crows

Soler

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Mad Jens said:
http://bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113073

Ahem, you were saying? :wink:

Hey Mad Jens, you wouldn't know this weeks lotto numbers by any chance?

Heard some whispers that they were going to be 14, 23, 28, 4 and 7. :wink:

Aussie

Established Member
LOL mad jens reading some of your posts your really giving it to them. I didnt even know there was a soccer board on bigfooty. I might start posting there.

Soler

Established Member
That guy, toulairene, is a complete knob. But he is absolutely hilarious to wind up :D

Aussie

Established Member
LOL some of the posts there are quite funny. My account hasnt been activated yet i dont think they like my username.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom