• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla vs Roma | May 31 | KO: 20:00 BST

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Bored As Roma GIF by Tennis TV

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't necessarily blame Mourinho for his setup, that Roma side ain't that good, Dybala obviously a special player but Sevilla just had a lot more classy players and players who could create. It's easy to say Roma should've played with more ambition but they don't have the squad to play a more expansive style.

That said it's also the style which drained Roma, it's takes a lot out of the players to play that negatively for such a long period, 145 minutes I think it was.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Psychologically it's gonna be tough for Roma, to put in such effort and not get rewarded. Mourinho wont have the patience to build up this Roma side either. Im pretty sure they were all in for this EL.

He better hope the PSG offer is still there.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Are there any pictures or videos of his sorry face after the Sevilla winner?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Psychologically it's gonna be tough for Roma, to put in such effort and not get rewarded. Mourinho wont have the patience to build up this Roma side either. Im pretty sure they were all in for this EL.

He better hope the PSG offer is still there.

Would you say that Jose bottled the EL?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Didn't watch the extra time but the regular game was dreadful, what a ****show. Football is becoming less and less entertaining every year.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Awful game to watch, but finals are there to be won and not enjoyed...but I enjoyed the **** out of seeing Jose lose!

Also I know there will be a wonderful little Spaniard smiling down from heaven, seeing his team win another Europa title 🥲

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I know many teams are doing it, and Sevilla were no angels themselves, but the way Roma behaved last night was an absolute disgrace. Surrounding the ref at every decision, coaches taking turns in harassing the ref and fourth official, running on to the pitch and then Mourinho swearing at Taylor in the car park afterwards. The football authorities really need to do something about this now, you have Klopp chasing fourth linesmen and the games like yesterday, which frankly was a terrible advert for football.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
was there even 5 minutes of play during et? disgraceful game tbh, need to do something about timewasting. Sevilla deserved to win and I'm glad they did..

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Lame attempt at attention seeking schtick

Because I believe all football tactics matter? Nothing grinds my gear more than say a fan of a top club belittling let’s say Dyche at Burnley for playing “anti football”
It’s fartsniffery

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
No, but there is a video in the parking garage

He is a sore loser, now targeting the ref while his team was second best for majority of the game :lol:

Because I believe all football tactics matter? Nothing grinds my gear more than say a fan of a top club belittling let’s say Dyche at Burnley for playing “anti football”
It’s fartsniffery
You’re still my home dawg though

I sense a heavy dose of

cat intensifies GIF

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He is a sore loser, now targeting the ref while his team was second best for majority of the game :lol:

I sense a heavy dose of

cat intensifies GIF

He wanted to brag about winning the EL again. Was probably sick of bragging about winning the Mickey Mouse cup that nobody want to participate in.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Is anyone going to complain if Inter Milan do this ****housery in the CL final and sneak past Man City?

I honestly won’t 😬
Should've been the phenomenal racists Madrid in the final anyway not FC Stormfront City.

Lukaku better hope he pull out a winner from somewhere because otherwise with that Curva Nord support it's banana settings for him.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom