• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool vs Chelsea

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Liverpool ain't getting any closer to City this season if they defend like this

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea deservedly take the lead. They’ve played some nice stuff. They did on Sunday as well before falling to pieces.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Kovacic and Ceballos remind me of each other, and perhaps not in a good way. I think paying 50m for Kovacic was a mistake from Chelsea, albeit one they were forced into. I wonder if Ceballos will follow the path Kovacic has, of promising a lot but not turning it into game-changing results from midfield.

Sure he could just be with us for a year so it might not be our problem, and sure Kovacic could still fulfil his early promise, so maybe i'm just talking out of my arse.
It’s difficult to really impact games from the middle third, only the elite can.

I’d just be happy if Ceballos served as a good, press resistant link from our defence to our attack who can chip in with the odd goal/assist.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

My gut feeling about Liverpool looks truer every time I see them play.

Even Norwich were cutting them apart quite often. We can go Anfield and win.

Yeah they look flat, every single match I've seen in their preseason onwards it's been the same.

I wonder if their "workman" midfield and perhaps luck with attackers will come back to bite them this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know it's early of the season but Liverpool not looking great thier fans been saying that since pre-season

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea is playing good stuff, they did the same against United.

Kante is a world beater.

He really is. For the past 3-4 years he's comfortably been in the world's best XI. Whichever problems Chelsea will have this season, and there could be many, they still have a player who's the best in his position in world football.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom