• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Might just put a score on Arsenal to win this.

Emery should be given time, another season at least
If we win our next 3 prem games, this all may just be regarded a blip, if we win just 1 of three, then I think action is in order.

Banners for out isn't really acceptable at this stage, but yer we gotta keep our identity.

Auba needs to step up as well.

No.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
People have such a hive mind, Emery Out protest ? :facepalm:, they do realize he didn't hire himself nor is keeping himself in the job, bunch of ****ing jokers.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka starts, to make 7 defenders.

In offence we have Saka, Auba, Martinelli.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
People have such a hive mind, Emery Out protest ? :facepalm:, they do realize he didn't hire himself nor is keeping himself in the job, bunch of ****ing jokers.

Its a difficult one. Some protests go too far, the aeroplane over The Emirates for eg but fans within the ground have every right to complain. I get your point that Kroenke & the BoD should be the target but I can understand why someone may hold up an Emery Out banner tonight. It may not be nice for the players to play in that atmosphere but they know already what the fans think of the current situation and its probably affecting their game every week anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good to see Saka Willock starting Martinelli too. The only thing i don't like that Tierney starting looks like Kola not ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom