• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Vitória S.C| Thursday 24th October | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Lol I don’t understand, we clearly wanted to get rid of Mustafi yet even he is playing the B games. What the hell did Mesut do?

He accepted an amazing contract offer and the board/Emery/entire club are being scumbags because they regret it. Hope he milks them for every penny.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I think it is an Unai decision, which subsequently has been backed by the club. I think Raul and co don't really want to intervene with team matters. They probably want to see the manager fail or succeed on his own terms.

It’s going to be failure. Definitely. A much too negative coach in terms of playing style to ever achieve anything of note.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
It’s going to be failure. Definitely. A much too negative coach in terms of playing style to ever achieve anything of note.

Yeah at the moment it definitely seems it is going that way.

My point was more that Raul and the board are unlikely to intervene with team selections. Reading this board you think Rual is half managing the team, getting rid of Mkhi, Elneny etc.

The board has given Emery all the tools needed to have a successful season. They won't intervene, they will watch and make a decision when they have to

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why? He should wait till that **** gets sacked.

Özil has managed to win this stand off with Emery without having to do anything, Emery beat himself...what a guy! :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No Özil, not even included against these farmers. Unbelievable.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Looking forward to this, we should win convincingly. Interesting to see Martinelli play with Laca, both should score tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom