• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Dundalk v Arsenal | Thursday, December 10 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Do you believe Arsenal can win the Europa League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think we'll go 433 for this one.

Runnar
Cedric - Mustafi - Mari - Kolasinac
AMN - Elneny - Willock
Pepe - Nketiah - Nelson

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thanks for the kind/funny messages everyone, I am now one year closer to going to that big nostalgia place in the sky...

EowHtqRXcAARlrR

:drool:

( 90s WWE tweeted this...if I had any photoshop skills whatsoever I would have put a photo of an old Arsenal team in the picture, but I am a lazy ****er in my old age basically! :lol: )

I trust our young players at least, to not let me down in this game.

Last edited:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Will Azeez and Cottrell be able to feature for this game despite them both playing against Wimbledon yesterday? I'm sure both got taken off early but I'm not sure for what reason.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Will Azeez and Cottrell be able to feature for this game despite them both playing against Wimbledon yesterday? I'm sure both got taken off early but I'm not sure for what reason.
They will probably travel but they won't start. Not sure to be honest, but it will be hilariously bad if neither are on the bench at least.

Azeez should have started IMO.

Also, whispers that Reiss is hurt (again). Not in any of the training pics and another cryptic insta post about "God's timing".

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
They will probably travel but they won't start. Not sure to be honest, but it will be hilariously bad if neither are on the bench at least.

Azeez should have started IMO.

Also, whispers that Reiss is hurt (again). Not in any of the training pics and another cryptic insta post about "God's timing".
Such a shame with Reiss’s injuries man. As for Arteta, not starting Azeez and Cottrell in a dead rubber game is disappointing. Klopp is giving debuts to 16 year olds in CL football, Lampard too but Arteta can’t do the same for our boys? I won’t say anything else till tomorrow though. I’m already jumping the gun.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Thanks for the kind/funny messages everyone, I am now one year closer to going to that big nostalgia place in the sky...

EowHtqRXcAARlrR

:drool:

( 90s WWE tweeted this...if I had any photoshop skills whatsoever I would have put a photo of an old Arsenal team in the picture, but I am a lazy ****er in my old age basically! :lol: )

I trust our young players at least, to not let me down in this game.

Happy birthday, I actually thought you were older than 29 tho. :lol:

Keplaz

I wold start Auba. He needs the confidence and a hat trick against Dundalk would really help him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Such a shame with Reiss’s injuries man. As for Arteta, not starting Azeez and Cottrell in a dead rubber game is disappointing. Klopp is giving debuts to 16 year olds in CL football, Lampard too but Arteta can’t do the same for our boys? I won’t say anything else till tomorrow though. I’m already jumping the gun.
21st birthday today aswell, so pretty bad timing for Reiss. Huge danger that he ends up in a perpetual state of having to build momentum off the back of niggly injuries every month or 2. I want to see if this is a pattern that continues further - if so, might be time to cash in and look for alternatives, as unfortunate as that mode of operating is.

I'd imagine that Azeez and Cottrell have travelled but knowing Arteta, it's very doubtful they will start. I think Cottrell is a bit of a stretch but Azeez should definitely start this game IMO. He's hit a nice run of form and it would be nice for him to show what he can do in a competitive game. As for Cottrell, he actually fits what we need to a degree - a tenacious but creative attacking midfielder with good close control and goalscoring ability. Will be interesting to see if he gets game time tomorrow.

We'll have to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom