• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Vorskla Poltava v Arsenal | November 29, 2018 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Can't tell you how happy I am that the kids are doing well. I was waiting for them to get an opportunity like this and so far they've looked good. Pressing has looked coordinated, they've been assured on the ball and done well to create openings.

Just need a Saka cameo and Nketiah to score then the cipher is complete.

LG10

Willock looks very interesting. Anyone know what his capabilities are as a playmaker? Can he pass?

Impact

Established Member
He's not playing in his position in his defence.

I understand the point but if AMN is to get a chance in his preferred position, he needs to assert himself at any given opportunity. He needs to show more.

Would like to see Saka in this second half.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
You can see that ESR is just that little bit ahead in terms of first team development. Looks to have that extra special sauce on the pitch. Willock started slowly but then completely took over as the half progressed. Very very encouraging stuff from the kids. This batch looks like will make a significant contribution for us in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom