• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: Rennes v Arsenal | March 7, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,109
  • Views 77,550

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

m-due

“Booooo” Auba, what a horrendous performance. He needs his confidence back, looks defeated.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
It's been 11 years in the making but Ramsey finally gets a chance up front

:lol:

Think I would have done the same with a straight sub Ramsey for Auba and keeping Özil on. The team needs someone to keep the ball up top and Auba has failed to do that. Don't think I would have thrown in Nketiah, either - in that case tonight Ramsey really is the only option...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Maybe, but that's how the game went.

Rennes smelt blood and amped up their intensity, but that's not an excuse for Arsenal completely folding and losing their heads.
Still, they needed a wonder strike + own goal

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Xhaka is thick. It's his brother I feel sorry for. Imagine the state of him if Granit was the one trusted with the keys.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
:lol:

Think I would have done the same with a straight sub Ramsey for Auba and keeping Özil on. The team needs someone to keep the ball up top and Auba has failed to do that. Don't think I would have thrown in Nketiah, either - in that case tonight Ramsey really is the only option...
Yeah, I actually think Özil was doing alright and he can be a threat on the break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom