• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw UEL R16 1st Leg: Sporting CP 2 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday, March 9 | KO: 17:45 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

0-1515616926-width640height480.jpg

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not a fan of Vieira sticking out wider than Saka

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This place is such a 3rd world country after Trump and Covid my Tv service stream not working watching game on tablet got to figure out how to throw tablet on my big screen. Too much tech **** to watch a goddamn game i will figure it out at half for this new tablet. Damn America finds away to F up my mid morning break

bergholt

Vieira has approximately half the workrate of Ødegaard - just wanders around hoping the ball comes to him

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
yeah, about what you'd expect from the team today.

Ball skipping around a lot, Gabi at 9 isolated, Jorginho looking slow and the right side having trouble with long balls because it pushes up a bit.

Going to be one of those matches we score out of nowhere and I think that'll be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom