• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Rennes (3) | March 14, 2019 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Just walked in & the receiver is giving me grief due to it raining so it'll take a while to warm up the laptop to get a stream on. How're we doing?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If you don’t constantly press Xhaka in a game like this with so many players keeping width he will kill you

say yes

forum master baiter
Maitland’s form is a brilliant sign for our run-in by the way.

He’s not a natural defender but against some of the teams we’ll be playing I’m not sure that’s such a big issue.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Emery: “I told Ben Arfa he would never make it through a European competition”

Gursha

Ever since we pulled the contract Ramsey played again like his usual humble self.

Immense player, not useless flicks and arrogance...

Why only after and not before? before we pulled the contract he was unbearable....

Now he seems like a really big loss...

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Haha, the fans go nuts over getting a corner, which is then kicked straight out of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom