• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi-Final 1st Leg: Villarreal v Arsenal | Thursday, April 29 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Whatever the result at the end of the match, be it a slim lead for Villareal or a draw giving us the advantage, none of the credit should be awarded to Arteta who has been, even for him, beyond his usual abysmal standards!

sdotzdot

Established Member
2-1 is not enough, you guys are way too hopeful with our defence.

they will 100% score at the emirates, we’ll need to score 3 at home to get through.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
The way we've played Villarreal could have had 3 or 4. Emery will never learn.

Iceman10

Established Member
This will end up a bit lucky hopefully with damage limitation because Emery himself is negative at times, not a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom