• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid | April 26, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
If we continue making stupid fouls on their half we will draw this game.
They are seeking the breaks and we should not fall for it.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
tbf to the team, it's impossible to keep up that intensity for the whole game, they need to pace themselves and pick and choose when to up the tempo..

Reactions: CJJ

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thats the problem with this team. Their mentality went from wanting to prove a point to the h8erz and playing Atleti off the park, to...its cool lads, they have 10 men, lets chill.

Not really, Atletico has someone sent off and settled into their speciality, structured defending

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
0-0 11 v 11 I could have probably found positives. Playing this long against 10, we really need to be taking a lead and a clean sheet to their place.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is pretty much how I'm watching this game:

giphy.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Atletico are cheaters too. **** them.

This is what you would see Stoke or Southampton when they visit the Emirates. Fraser Forster taking 5 mins to take a goal kick.

Every tackle they're surrounding the referee too similar to what Barcelona do. *****.

FEH

Not really, Atletico has someone sent off and settled into their speciality, structured defending

The purpose and incision of our passing evaporated halfway through the half. We were cutting them open with 11 men.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Id feel more confident taking a 0-0 to Spain than a 1-0 lead ffs.
W need any lead going there because we won't score more than 1 goal at A.Madrid. I mean these c**t haven't concede at home since early January:lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I feel like we need at least two goals to take there and a clean sheet. Their high press is giving me nightmares and they've only got nine outfield players.

NoOffense

When we get the ball, look at our central midfielder Aaron Ramsey. Probably he is not in the picture because he is standing next to Laca or Welbeck. He offers absolutely nothing in terms of build-up play and he is eating the space from Özil where he thrives.

Ramsey's whole whole value to the squad is in goals, whichin my opinion shouldn't be the first objective when talking about central midfield.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I'm so proud of you Welbeck. Two devastating injuries and your starting to reach your potential finally.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Atletico are cheaters too. **** them.

This is what you would see Stoke or Southampton when they visit the Emirates. Fraser Forster taking 5 mins to take a goal kick.

Every tackle they're surrounding the referee too similar to what Barcelona do. *****.

Bolton under Allardyce springs to mind...

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Hoping that Simeone doesn't want to risk Costa's hammy when his team are down to ten men.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom