• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid | April 26, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
:eek:
Not sure how I feel about a Bayern fan always having digs at Arsenal's European record.
Bayern fan? I admire them but Arsenal will always be No. 1 for me.

I want Arsenal’s European record to improve that’s why I keep bringing it up. Sadly just now Laurent has made sure that our European record won’t be improving any time soon. :(

I ****ing hate Spanish teams!! :mad:

Reactions: A_G

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
No subs from Wenger Hurt us to

When we switched on and had the pressure and were heaving in crosses iwobi for welbz would have been great

AVENTUS

Atletico have been **** that’s the worst thing about it, Zero attacking threat but I suppose this was Simeone plan away from home.

They play really boring football tho

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
This game is absolutely on the ref. After the red he was afraid to penalize Atletico in any way. The fouled and they dived - still got the foul all the time. He didn't give any foul to Arsenal, and there were some very very clear ones. Goal should have never happened, it's a clear foul on Welbeck. ****ing ref killing the game cause he's a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom