• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid | April 26, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is our biggest game since FA Cup final in 2014 imo.

I just hope we won't choke (as we usually do in Europe unfortunately) under pressure and give everything we have for the full 180 minutes!

We just need the kind of discipline and hunger we've been showing at Wembley the last couple of years.
I think last season final was our biggest game because was against league winners.

CanadianGooner1608

Today is the day. I'm excited, I'm nervous, I can't wait, and at the same time I'm legitimately scared.
I want us to turn up, and destroy them. That would be the perfect scenario.
However, looking at our season, I will settle for us being solid, threatening, focused whether we lose, win or draw.

I predict Welbeck being a nightmare for Athleti's defense as well as his own personal nightmare.
Come on Xhaka, today is the day to be having the day of your life.
Wilshere, show us that you are captain material, and turn the volume up. Be as good as we all know you can be.
Mustafi, I beg you to stay focused and apply yourself... please.
Bellerin, show us that blistering pace once again.

Let's beat them up and give Costa nightmares about Arsenal!

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
So excited but nervous lol.

Need some help on this: I am at work, do I turn on the stream and watch it muted OR do I watch it later tonight and do my best to avoid the score and social media?

Lol thanks guys!

Gunnerz4life4ever

I am so nervous, been having sleepless nights cause of this game, I want so much with all my heart for us to destroy Atletico or is that too much to ask.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

A clean sheet for us would be nice (also a miracle). Just hope the team turn up for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom